If you find that a decision or action of the Unemployment Insurance Fund is in violation with your rights, you submit a claim to the Unemployment Insurance Fund.
The claim must be submitted within 30 days from the day when you became aware or should have become aware of the action or administrative act that is the subject of your claim.
The claim shall include the following:
- name of the claimant, postal address and telephone numbers;
- content of the contested administrative act or action;
- reasons why you find that an administrative act or action violates the rights of the claimant;
- clearly worded statement by the claimant;
- the claimant's confirmation that a judgment has not entered into force or a court proceeding is not ongoing concerning the subject of the claim;
- list of documents added to the claim.
The claim has to be signed. If you send a manually signed claim to the Unemployment Insurance Fund in scanned form, an original document must also be sent by post. If the claim is submitted via e-mail, it should be signed digitally.
The claim can be submitted:
- at the Unemployment Insurance Fund,
- to the email address email@example.com or
- by post (Lasnamäe 2, 11412 Tallinn).
The queue shall be signed by the claimant or their representative. The representative of the claimant shall attach a document or power of attorney confirming the right of representation to the claim, if it has not been submitted already.