EURES advisers help both jobseekers and employers. Counselling is free and designed for everybody.
- Make a booking in the e-töötukassa (online services) (ID card or mobile ID authentication is required to access the e-töötukassa environment.)
If you have questions about working in other European countries or if you are looking for workers for your company from elsewhere in Europe, contact a EURES adviser at the Unemployment Insurance Fund or ask them a question by filling in the online form below. We will reply to you within three working days.
EURES services for jobseekers
- Sharing information about vacancies in Europe and about the conditions for working abroad.
- Providing an overview of the social guarantees associated with work (social benefits, unemployment benefits, etc.).
- Offering group counselling in workshops and/or individual counselling.
If you are 18-35 years old, consider the possibilities of the Your First EURES Job programme.
EURES services for employers
- Advertising job offers in the EURES European (ec.europa.eu) job mobility portal and, if desired, in the job portal of a specific European country.
- Collecting application documents and performing preselection, if required.
- Assisting with job interviews.
- Attendance of European employment fairs with the employer.
- Individual counselling.
If you would like to advertise your job offer on the EURES portal, enter it in the e-töötukassa environment. Instructions on entering job offers can be found here.
More information and contact details of EURES advisers can be found on the website https://www.eures.ee/en.
EURES is a job mobility network created by the European Commission, which supports the free movement of workers within the European Union, the European Economic Area and Switzerland.