EURES is a job mobility network created by the European Commission, which supports the free movement of workers within the European Union and the European Economic Area.
EURES aims to provide:
- information and counselling for jobseekers about job opportunities, as well as living and working conditions, in Europe;
- support to employers in recruiting new employees from Europe;
- information about working in neighbouring countries to residents of border areas.
EURES advisors offer the following services to employers:
- publication of job offers in the EURES job mobility portal with the help of an adviser;
- gathering application documents and if necessary, making a pre-selection among those;
- assistance with job interviews;
- participation at job fairs in various European countries.
Upon request, EURES advisers in Estonia will also forward your job offer to EURES advisers in other countries who will then enter it into the database of job advertisements in their country and will disclose it to local jobseekers as well.
All services of the EURES network are free of charge for jobseekers.