When you are faced with the need to let go of a large part of your staff, Töötukassa can organise a rapid response to major redundancies. In this way, your former employees can be served quicker, and can be helped into new employment more effectively.
What we do
The rapid response team will visit your location before the last working day, and will set up activities in order to:
- Inform your employees about the labour market, training opportunities, registering as unemployed, unemployment benefits and redundancy benefits, social services and benefits, and personal revenue and expenditure planning in light of a reduced income;
- Help your employees with their job search and organise outplacement activities such as meetings with potential employers;
- Make your employees aware of active labour market policies and what services they can benefit from.
The team will also help you file for redundancy benefits for your former employees, and guide you through what needs to be done in your particular company.
The services of the rapid response team, as all of Töötukassa’s services, are free of charge.
Engaging a rapid response team
A rapid response team will be assembled when the notification of a collective redundancy reaches us. The sooner we can act, the better it is for all involved.
You can get more information, or ask for an intervention, by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rapid response teams are active in all regions. You can contact the team leader for your region directly:
- Kaia Savisto - phone 5332 1199, 614 8613, regions: Tallinn ja Harjumaa, Ida-Virumaa, Lääne-Virumaa, Läänemaa, Viljandimaa, Hiiumaa, Pärnumaa.
- Ljudmila Kondrashova - phone 5301 1086, 614 8615, regions: Tallinn ja Harjumaa, Tartumaa, Põlvamaa, Võrumaa, Valgamaa, Jõgevamaa, Järvamaa, Saaremaa, Raplamaa