Career counsellor supports you in getting to know yourself through discussing personality traits and skills and planning the development of your career. The focus is on tying information about you to the choice of education and careers.
Seek out career counsellor if you wish to:
- discuss employment opportunities and whether you would be a good fit for your desired position
- get to know your skills and knowledge to better keep up with changes in the labor market
- think about why changes are necessary and how best to adapt to them
- consider ways to get an education and how to divide your time between work and study
- find new opportunities if for some reason you cannot continue working at your current job
- think about major changes in your work life
- set goals and draw up an action plan to bring your employment dreams to life
How to attend a career service?
Eesti Töötukassa provides career services for everyone, both face to face as well as over the Internet (Skype, Microsoft Teams, telephone and e-mail). If you wish to contact a career specialist you can do so HERE . To meet with a career specialist, book a time in e-töötukassa self service portal
If you are registered as unemployed or looking for employment, you have a consultant who will refer you to career services.
A career specialist can also be invited to a school, a youth centre or other establishments to discuss career related questions. We have also compiled an overview of career services for schools.
If you need information to support you child in making a career decision, contact us and we will discuss how you can talk to your child about career issues.
Dream bold, act smart!