A career information specialist supports you in finding relevant information to develop your career, including education opportunities, employment market status or various available positions in Estonia and elsewhere.
Seek out a career information specialist if you wish to:
- get an overview of the labor market
- get to know what sort of jobs and skills will be needed in the future
- gain information on education opportunities in Estonia and abroad
- receive help from a career specialist to compile a CV and motivational letter
- use the e-töötukassa self service portal to find job offers and apply for them
- practice job and school interviews with specialists
- familiarise yourself with websites, information material and literature related to career development
How to attend a career service?
Eesti Töötukassa provides career services for everyone, both face to face as well as over the Internet (Skype, Microsoft Teams, telephone and e-mail). If you wish to contact a career specialist you can do so HERE . To meet with a career specialist, book a time in e-töötukassa self service portal
If you are registered as unemployed or looking for employment, you have a consultant who will refer you to career services.
A career specialist can also be invited to a school, a youth centre or other establishments to discuss career related questions. We have also compiled an overview of career services for schools.
If you need information to support you child in making a career decision, contact us and we will discuss how you can talk to your child about career issues.
Dream bold, act smart!