If you are registered as unemployed, you have the right to:
- receive up-to-date information about the situation on the labour market and assistance in finding employment;
- apply for the unemployment insurance benefit or unemployment allowance;
- participate in employment support services depending on your needs.
While you remain registered as unemployed, you are obliged to:
- contribute to the making of your individual action plan;
- follow through with the activities specified in your individual action plan;
- seek employment independently and notify the Unemployment Insurance Fund of the progress you have made;
- accept a suitable job and be ready to start work immediately;
- visit the Unemployment Insurance Fund at the scheduled time at least once every 30 days depending on what was agreed upon in your individual action plan.
Instead of visiting the Estonian Unemployment Insurance Fund in person, you can agree on your individual action plan over the phone or via our self-service portal. You can contact the fund on these matters over the phone or via the self-service portal only if you have agreed on this with your consultant beforehand.