You can participate in the training with a training voucher if you:
- are working (on the basis of an employment contract or a contract under the law of obligations or you are in civil service) and
- are aged 16 to retirement age and
- have in your name at least 12 months of unemployment insurance that has been paid in the three-year period prior to submitting the application.
Additionally, you have to meet one of the following two requirements:
- you cannot continue in your current position due to your health status (which must be proved);
- you are over 50 years of age or lack professional or vocational education or your Estonian language skills are insufficient for occupational development and your annual income in 2018 was less than 15 492 euros (this means your gross monthly salary was less than 1291 euros).