You can participate in the training with a training card if you:
- are working (with an employment contract or a contract under the law of obligations or you are in civil service) and
- are aged 16 to retirement age
Additionally, you have to meet one of the following conditions:
- you cannot continue working in your current position due to your health status (it must be proved);
- your annual income in 2019 was less than 16 764 euros (this means your gross monthly salary was less than 1397 euros) and
- you are over 50 years of age or
- you lack professional or vocational education or
- your Estonian language skills are insufficient for occupational development;
- you work in oil shale mining company operating in Ida-Virumaa or in the company that belongs to same oil shale manufacturing group or machinery maintaining company of the same group.
The labour market service is co-financed by the European Social Fund.