You can participate in the training with a training voucher if you:
- are of working age (aged 16 to retirement age);
- are working on the basis of an employment contract or in civil service; and
- have worked for at least 12 months during the three years prior to submitting the application.
Additionally, you have to meet one of the following two requirements:
- you cannot continue in your current position due to your health status (which must be proved);
- you are over 50 years of age or lack professional or vocational education or your Estonian language skills are insufficient for occupational development and your average monthly income in the previous calendar year was lower than the minimum wage multiplied by 1.7. In 2018 the income threshold is 1.7 x 470 euros = 799 euros.