You can participate in the training with a training voucher if you:
- are working (on the basis of an employment contract or a contract under the law of obligations or you are in civil service) and
- are aged 16 to retirement age and
- have in your name at least 12 months of unemployment insurance that has been paid in the three-year period prior to submitting the application.
Additionally, you have to meet one of the following two requirements:
If you cannot continue in your current position due to your health status, you can choose a training programme that helps you to remain employed.
If your Estonian language skills are insufficient for occupational development and your annual income in 2017 was less than 14 412 euros, you can participate in A1 level Estonian language courses or in courses that prepare you for Estonian language examination. Please note that only licensed trainers can arrange preparatory courses for the level exams A2-C1. List of licensed trainers approved by the Estonian Language Inspectorate can be found: http://www.keeleinsp.ee/?menu=116. Also you have to make sure that the school you have chosen to prepare you for Estonian language examination is a partner of the Unemployment Insurance Fund: https://www.tootukassa.ee/eng/koolitajad..
If you do not have professional or vocational education or you are over 50 years of age and your annual income in 2017 was loess than 14 412 euros, you can participate in:
- All computer related training programmes (e.g. basic computer skills trainings, courses for a specific programme etc.).
- labour market training which supports employment in the professions in which there is a growing need for workers and the demand for workforce exceeds supply according to the OSKA applied research surveys on sectoral needs for labour and skills conducted by the Estonian Qualifications Authority.
In order to participate in the training, you must take the following steps: