You can participate in the training with a training voucher if you:
- are of working age (aged 16 to retirement age);
- are working on the basis of an employment contract or in civil service; and
- have in your name at least 12 months of unemployment insurance has been paid in the three-year period prior to submitting the application.
Additionally, you have to meet one of the following two requirements:
If you cannot continue in your current position due to your health status, you can choose a training programme that helps you to remain employed.
If your Estonian language skills are insufficient for occupational development and your income was lower than the median wage, you can participate in Estonian language courses.
If you do not have professional or vocational education or are over 50 years of age and your income was lower than the median wage), you can participate in:
- training programmes in the information and communication technology: computer use, web and database design and management, software and application development and analysis.
- labour market training which supports employment in the professions in which there is a growing need for workers and the demand for workforce exceeds supply according to the OSKA applied research surveys on sectoral needs for labour and skills conducted by the Estonian Qualifications Authority.
In order to participate in the training, you must take the following steps: