Career information rooms provide information about education, the labour market and different professions. They also offer advice and support in making employment decisions.
Career information rooms are open in local Töötukassa offices all over Estonia and everybody is welcome to use them.
In a career information room you can:
- obtain information about work and study opportunities. A career information specialist will help you, on request, and inform you about the state of the labour market and job-seeking options;
- use a computer to compile application documents and have a professional review them;
- use e-services for finding job offers and applying for positions;
- get advice on preparing for a job interview;
- find literature on career planning etc.
The opening times of career information rooms can be found in all county offices.