This page gathers together all of the links pertaining to free e-learning opportunities. Under ‘Useful links’ on the right you will also find links to other free adult learning opportunities.
Tallinn University of Technology lecture: ‘Self-analysis’. In addition to the lecture materials, a career and self-motivation test can also be taken.
Content: employment, studies, experiences, attitudes, lifelong learning, ideas behind Recognition of Prior Learning, career, career planning, life roles, setting goals, preparing a CV, self-motivation
Content: This training provides practical skills in safe use of the services available in the e-environment and in digitally signing documents with an ID-card or Mobile-ID.
Job seeking and career advice e-course. In order to participate in this course, you need to register.
Content: This e-course provides advice on how to assess your skills and abilities, boost your prospects on the labour market and find a satisfying job. It includes practical tips on drawing up a CV and improving application skills as well as preparing for a job interview. You will also be given instructions for career planning and support in personal fulfilment.
Independent learning of Estonian
- Estonian e-course for beginners (for levels 0-A2). The course is suitable for independent learning and as additional material for those taking a language course. You need to register in order to view the course.
- Estonian proficiency testson theIntegration and Migration Foundation website
- Estonian grammar tests on the Institute of the Estonian Language website
- Learning Estonian on the basis of English. Here you can also find e-courses for Finnish, Lithuanian, Polish and Portuguese
- Estonian vocabulary acquisition in e-learning . You need to register in order to view the course.
- The virtual library of the Integration and Migration Foundation. In the library you will find (language) study materials, integration research and more.
- Study materials for those applying for citizenship on the Integration and Migration Foundation website. Here you will also find information on the free preparation course for the examination of awareness of the Constitution and Citizenship Act of the Republic of Estonia, which is held in Tallinn and elsewhere in Estonia.
- Study materials for professional Estonian. These include professional materials for electricians, hairdressers, beauticians, cooks, waiters, those working in the fields of natural science, shop assistants, bakers, pastry chefs, rescue workers, health care professionals, security guards and nurses.
- Information materials on the Innove Foundation website pertaining to language proficiency levels, the requirements of people working in different positions at different levels, the Estonian language examination and a self-assessment scale.