This page gathers together all of the links pertaining to free e-learning opportunities. Under ‘Useful links’ on the right you will also find links to other free adult learning opportunities.
Content: This training provides practical skills in safe use of the services available in the e-environment and in digitally signing documents with an ID-card or Mobile-ID.
The aim of the program is to increase knowledge about, for example, website or webstore development, raising the profile in the digital world, social media marketing, creating digital strategies and much more.
Independent learning of Estonian
- Estonian e-courses. The course is suitable for independent learning and as additional material for those taking a language course. You need to register in order to view the course.
- Estonian proficiency testson theIntegration and Migration Foundation website
- Estonian grammar tests on the Institute of the Estonian Language website
- Learning Estonian on the basis of English. Here you can also find e-courses for Finnish, Lithuanian, Polish and Portuguese
- Study materials for those applying for citizenship
- Study materials for professional Estonian. These include professional materials for electricians, hairdressers, beauticians, cooks, waiters, those working in the fields of natural science, shop assistants, bakers, pastry chefs, rescue workers, health care professionals, security guards and nurses.
- Information materials on the Innove Foundation website pertaining to language proficiency levels, the requirements of people working in different positions at different levels, the Estonian language examination and a self-assessment scale.