Liigu sisu juurde Liigu peamenüü juurde Liigu vaegnägijate bloki juurde

How to apply for the U2 form


Lisatud 01.11.2013

Before leaving for a foreign country you have to apply for a U2 form from the Estonian Unemployment Insurance Fund. You can fill in theelectronic or printed U2 form in advance or in an office of the Estonian Unemployment Insurance Fund. 

The U2 form will be sent to your Estonian or foreign country’s address by post. You can also pick up the form at the office before leaving for another country. 

At the same time when applying for your U2 form from the Unemployment Insurance Fund you should apply for the European health insurance card from the Estonian Health Insurance Fund because all those entitled to the unemployment insurance benefit are covered with health insurance while looking for work in another member country. Ask information about issuing the European health insurance card and possibilities of health care in the foreign country from the Unemployment Insurance Fund. 



Bännerile klikates jõuate Tripodi kutsetesti tegemise lehele Bännerile klõpsates jõuate tööta ja õpi veebilehele Bännerile klõpsates jõuate Minukarjäär veebilehele Bänner viib veebivormile, kus saate esitada küsimuse töötukassa karjäärinõustajale Bännerile klikates jõuate töö veebilehele


Töötukassa offices


Skype: tootukassa

Calling from abroad, please use the number +372 669 6513
(E-N 8.30-16.45; R 8.30-15.30, last Friday of the month 8.30-12.30)