The objective of a job search workshop is to acquire knowledge about the skills necessary for job hunting and applying for jobs in an interactive and engaging way.
Workshops for small groups are run in all Töötukassa offices every week, with a career information specialist supervising the meetings, which last for three academic hours on average. In addition to workshops in Estonian, you can also participate in workshops in Russian and English.
The workshop will suit you if you are a first-time employee or looking for a new job and you need more information about the labour market, you want some help and you are willing to participate in group work.
The workshop offers you information and the chance to discuss the following topics:
- The labour market today and tomorrow – We discuss the state of the market and analyse the skills that will benefit your future career.
- Skills analysis – We analyse how to identify your strengths and areas for improvement.
- Job-seeking options – We discuss how to find work.
- Application documents – We discuss the various elements of CVs and cover and motivation letters, and learn how to compile them. Additionally, you can have a career information specialist review all of your application documents.
- Job interview – We discuss how to prepare for a job interview and how to respond to the employer's questions.
- Sharing your job-seeking experience with other participants is an added bonus.
We also run themed workshops, e.g. sessions for preparing for a job interview or compiling application documents.
If you are registered as unemployed and interested in participating in a job search workshop, please inform your consultant. Clients who are registered as unemployed will receive commuting and accommodation benefits.
We also welcome those who have not registered as unemployed at Töötukassa. If you wish to participate in a workshop, please contact your local office.