Liigu sisu juurde Liigu peamenüü juurde Liigu vaegnägijate bloki juurde

Leaving Estonia


Lisatud 06.11.2013

European rules make sure that you are treated fairly, through a system that is called social security coordination. 

his ensures for example that the employment record you have built up in Estonia is taken into account when your rights abroad are determined. You can prove your employment record in Estonia using a form called U1. On this form, Töötukassa will enter the information other institutions abroad will need to know. It is a good idea to ask us for this form before you leave the country.

It is also advisable to gather additional information before you move. Documents such as employment contracts, certificates and wage records should always be kept. The rules on social security coordination are sometimes complicated, and it is best to have your individual case examined whenever you need to apply for social security benefits. The social security institutions of your new place of work know these rules, and have experience on how to apply them.


Bännerile klikates jõuate Tripodi kutsetesti tegemise lehele Bännerile klõpsates jõuate tööta ja õpi veebilehele Bännerile klõpsates jõuate Minukarjäär veebilehele Bänner viib veebivormile, kus saate esitada küsimuse töötukassa karjäärinõustajale Bännerile klikates jõuate töö veebilehele


Töötukassa offices


Skype: tootukassa

Calling from abroad, please use the number +372 669 6513
(E-N 8.30-16.45; R 8.30-15.30, last Friday of the month 8.30-12.30)