Liigu sisu juurde Liigu peamenüü juurde Liigu vaegnägijate bloki juurde

Mobility benefits


Lisatud 28.04.2016 | Uuendatud 28.03.2018

Are you going to work far from your place of residence?

Before starting work, ask you consultant about mobility benefits, as the Unemployment Insurance Fund can offer you mobility benefits if you:

  • have found work more than 30 kilometres from your home,
  • have been registered as unemployed for six months or more and
  • start work or public service under a contract entered into for an unspecified term or for a specified term of at least six months.

The amount and period of mobility benefits

The benefits are paid in the amount of 10 cents per kilometre, up to a maximum of 200 euros per month (including income tax withheld from benefits).

Mobility benefits are paid during the first four working months as of commencement of work or public service. In the case of an employment or service relationship entered into for an unspecified term, we pay the benefits for half of the duration of the employment or service relationship, but for no more than four months as of the commencement of work or service.

How to apply?

In order to apply for mobility benefits, submit an application to the Unemployment Insurance Fund before the start date of the employment relationship. The application should be submitted prior to the start date of the employment relationship and with an employment contract signed by the employer or some other certificate from the employer that includes the duration of the employment relationship (in the case of a fixed-term contract, the end date as well) and the address of the place of work (the address of the place where you carry out your contractual duties).  

How is the benefit calculated?

In order for us to be able to calculate your benefits, you will need to submit a certificate on the number of days worked (signed by the employer) by the 10th day of each month.

The benefits are calculated for each day of work at the job, on the basis of the shortest distance between your workplace and your actual place of residence.

The labour market service is co-financed by the European Social Fund of the European Union by regulation No. 222 of the Minister of Health and Labour of 4 December 2014 on the basis of ‘Provision of labour market services to facilitate employment opportunities’ .


Bännerile klikates jõuate Tripodi kutsetesti tegemise lehele Bännerile klõpsates jõuate tööta ja õpi veebilehele Bännerile klõpsates jõuate Minukarjäär veebilehele Bänner viib veebivormile, kus saate esitada küsimuse töötukassa karjäärinõustajale Bännerile klikates jõuate töö veebilehele


Töötukassa offices


Skype: tootukassa

Calling from abroad, please use the number +372 669 6513
(E-N 8.30-16.45; R 8.30-15.30)