Liigu sisu juurde Liigu peamenüü juurde Liigu vaegnägijate bloki juurde

Moving from Estonia to a foreign country to look for work


Lisatud 01.11.2013

You can continue receiving your unemployment insurance benefits while looking for a job in another country provided you meet the following requirements:

  • before going to another member country to look for work you must have been granted the unemployment insurance benefit in Estonia;
  • you must have registered as unemployed at the Estonian Unemployment Insurance Fund and looked for work for at least four weeks before you leave. For good reason you can be given permission to leave earlier (e.g. you have got a steady job waiting for you in another country; you are following your spouse who is already working in that country or you would not be able to find work in four weeks in Estonia because of the specific character of your work);
  • you must apply for a U2 form from the Estonian Unemployment Insurance Fund before leaving for another country (when going to Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein to look for work you will be issued a E303 certificate for exporting the unemployment insurance benefits as these countries still take the provisions of the EU Council Regulation (EEC) 1408/71 and the implementing Regulation (EEC) 574/72 as the basis).



Bännerile klikates jõuate Tripodi kutsetesti tegemise lehele Bännerile klõpsates jõuate tööta ja õpi veebilehele Bännerile klõpsates jõuate Minukarjäär veebilehele Bänner viib veebivormile, kus saate esitada küsimuse töötukassa karjäärinõustajale Bännerile klikates jõuate töö veebilehele


Töötukassa offices


Skype: tootukassa

Calling from abroad, please use the number +372 669 6513
(E-N 8.30-16.45; R 8.30-15.30, last Friday of the month 8.30-12.30)