Liigu sisu juurde Liigu peamenüü juurde Liigu vaegnägijate bloki juurde

Returning to Estonia


Lisatud 01.11.2013

If you cannot find work in another member country and you decide to return to Estonia it is recommended to notify the local employment services of that member country of your departure.

If you want to continue job seeking in Estonia and receive the unemployment insurance benefit you should return before the end of the period of receiving benefits stated in the U2 form and contact the Unemployment Insurance Fund. If you are late for no reason payment of the benefit will be discontinued.

In case of unforeseen circumstances preventing you from timely return to Estonia you can phone to an office of the Unemployment Insurance Fund. If the final date of the period of receiving benefits stated in the U2 form is a rest day or a public holiday you have to contact the Unemployment Insurance Fund in Estonia next working day at the latest.

If you have returned to Estonia before the end of the period stated in the U2 form and wish to go to a foreign country to look for work again, it is also possible to go to look for work in any other member country provided that the total period of job seeking in the foreign country or countries does not exceed 3 months.


Bännerile klikates jõuate Tripodi kutsetesti tegemise lehele Bännerile klõpsates jõuate tööta ja õpi veebilehele Bännerile klõpsates jõuate Minukarjäär veebilehele Bänner viib veebivormile, kus saate esitada küsimuse töötukassa karjäärinõustajale Bännerile klikates jõuate töö veebilehele


Töötukassa offices


Skype: tootukassa

Calling from abroad, please use the number +372 669 6513
(E-N 8.30-16.45; R 8.30-15.30, last Friday of the month 8.30-12.30)