The payment of an unemployment insurance benefit shall be terminated when your insurance benefit period is over or when you no longer fulfil the requirements for receiving benefit:
- when your registration as unemployed is terminated (for example, if you find a job);
- when you refuse, without good reason, to comply with your Individual Action Plan;
- when you fail, without good reason, to appear for the visit at Töötukassa at the time appointed to you;
- when you submit an application to terminate the payment of benefit;
- when you have been granted flexible old-age pension on the basis of the State Pension Insurance Act.