Liigu sisu juurde Liigu peamenüü juurde Liigu vaegnägijate bloki juurde

Who has the right to receive a working ability allowance?


Lisatud 28.04.2016

The following persons between the age of 16 and the age of retirement are entitled to receive a working ability allowance:

  • Estonian citizens residing in Estonia;
  • aliens residing in Estonia on the basis of a residence permit or right of residence;
  • persons enjoying international protection staying in Estonia or asylum seekers staying in Estonia who have the right to work in Estonia under the Act on Granting International Protection to Aliens.

Residents of Estonia who reside in several states are entitled to working ability assessment and a working ability allowance if they are residents for the purposes of the Income Tax Act or if they reside permanently in Estonia for the purposes of the Aliens Act.

The prerequisite for the granting of a working ability allowance is a working ability assessment. As a result, the Unemployment Insurance Fund establishes whether you have partial or no working ability.

Was this information useful?


Bännerile klikates jõuate Tripodi kutsetesti tegemise lehele Clicking on the banner will redirect you to Work and Study website Bännerile klõpsates jõuate Minukarjäär veebilehele Click on the banner and ask a career specialist.  


Töötukassa offices

E-post: info [ä] tootukassa [dot] ee

Skype: tootukassa

Calling from abroad, please use the number +372 669 6513
(E-N 8.30-16.45; R 8.30-15.30, last Friday of the month 8.30-12.30)